Order a Repeat Prescription
If you think you need a new prescription, please speak to your doctor.
To request a repeat prescription please telephone 02476 246072, or download the NHS App.
Please allow at least 48 hours before visiting your collection point.
We can only process requests for repeat prescriptions – if you require a new medication you will need to book an appointment or speak to one of our doctors on the telephone.
Prescription Ordering Direct - POD
A new and convenient way to ordering your repeat prescription
How to contact the POD
- Telephone: 02476 246072
- Online Form: Request a call-back by completing the their online form
- Text: text REPEAT and the name of your GP Surgery to 07903 586972
Information about Repeat Prescriptions
- Repeat prescriptions are normally for patients with long-term conditions who receive regular treatment.
- Your doctor will explain the repeat prescription system upon beginning regular treatment.
- You can order a repeat prescription in one of the following ways: by telephoning 02476 246072; by downloading the NHS App; by completing our secure online form or using the POD service
- Please provide the exact drug names wherever possible.
- Please allow at least 48 hours after submitting your request before collecting your prescription from the surgery or your chosen chemist.
- Your doctor will review all repeat prescriptions regularly.
- Patients with some chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and asthma will be seen regularly for monitoring of their condition.
- Please tell us of any changes to your repeat prescription list made at the hospital or if you stop any medication by yourself
- Do not stockpile unwanted drugs at home – return them to your chemist
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.