Ordering a repeat prescription
If you think you need a new prescription, please speak to your doctor.
To request a repeat prescription please telephone 02476 246072, or contact the surgery to arrange to register for Patient Access.
Please allow at least 48 hours before visiting your collection point.
We can only process requests for repeat prescriptions – if you require a new medication you will need to book an appointment or speak to one of our doctors on the telephone.
Information about Repeat Prescriptions
- Repeat prescriptions are normally for patients with long-term conditions who receive regular treatment.
- Your doctor will explain the repeat prescription system upon beginning regular treatment.
- You can order a repeat prescription in one of the following ways: by telephoning 02476 246072; by registering for Patient Access (please call the surgery to obtain the details required to register); by downloading the NHS App; by completing our secure online form
- Please provide the exact drug names wherever possible.
- Please allow at least 48 hours after submitting your request before collecting your prescription from the surgery or your chosen chemist.
- Your doctor will review all repeat prescriptions regularly.
- Patients with some chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and asthma will be seen regularly for monitoring of their condition.
- Please tell us of any changes to your repeat prescription list made at the hospital or if you stop any medication by yourself
- Do not stockpile unwanted drugs at home – return them to your chemist