Social Prescribing Link Worker
If you would like support in any of the following areas why don't you ask your surgery staff if you can have an appointment with the Social Prescriber, Angela Hunt, to chat and discuss what there is going on in the community for you.
Together With Your Link Worker You Will:
- Explore what is important for your wellbeing - what matters to me?
- Identify local activities and services you could benefit from
- Gain support and encouragement to start using services that could help you
- Improve your health and wellbeing by giving you control over your health
Benefits of Social Prescribing
- Gain support to help with what matters to you
- Feel more positive and confident
- Make contacts in your community, help with loneliness and isolation
- Improve mental wellbeing and lifestyle
- Support with money, housing and employment
- Improve relationships with family and friends
- Improve impact of long-term conditions
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.