NHS COVID-19 Rules
Please note that we do not yet know whether, or how, the rules for the NHS regarding COVID-19 will change.
So, until this is confirmed, please continue to:
- Wear your mask in the surgery
- Maintain distance when in the surgery
- Arrive no more than five minutes before your appointment time
- Avoid attending for routine care when you have covid
- Tell us if you have covid symptoms or are covid positive when you have an appointment
By following these guidelines we can keep all patients safe - including those who cannot be vaccinated or whose immune systems are compromised/weak.
Published: Feb 23, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.