Open Well Baby Clinics
Clinics will run across Coventry from October 2023
For advice from your Health Visiting Service and/or to weigh your baby, drop in to one of our clinics. No appointments required.
Do you need to speak to a member of the Health Visiting team?
Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm (Excluding Bank/ Public Holidays)
Due to staff training, there will be no clinics on Tuesday 17th October 2023
Holbrooks Community Centre
- Address: John Shelton Drive, Coventry, CV6 4PE
- When: Every Tuesday from 9:15am to 11:30am
Families for All Family Hub
- Address: 454 Foleshill Road, Coventry, CV6 5LB
- When: Every Tuesday from 1pm to 3:30pm
St Michaels Church Hall
- Address: 365b Walsgrave Road, Coventry, CV2 4BG
- When: Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the Month from 9:30am to 11:30am
Woodside Family Hub
- Address: Upper Ride, Coventry, CV3 3GL
- When: Every Wednesday from 1pm to 3:30pm
St Peter's Church
- Address: Charles Street, Coventry, CV1 5NP
- When: Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the Month from 9am to 12pm
Mosaic Family Hub
- Address: Jardine Cres, Tile Hill, Coventry, CV4 9PL
- When: Every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the Month from 10am to 12pm
Moat House Family Hub
- Address: Next to Moat House Primary School, Deedmore Road, CV2 1EQ
- When: Every Friday from 9:30am to 12pm
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.